We currently have two AmeriCorps VISTA roles that we are looking to fill for 08/16/2021 – 08/15/2022.
Learn about the VISTA program on the AmeriCorps website here.
If you are interested in becoming a Communication & Development Coordinator VISTA for CommunityGrows click here.
If you are interested in becoming a Community Engagement Coordinator VISTA for CommunityGrows, click here.
CommunityGrows (CG) is looking for individuals to join our Advisory Board. As an Advisory Board member, you would assist in the development of CG’s mission and programs, strategic planning, financial sustainability, fundraising, and supporting the CG team in fulfilling their goals and objectives!.There is a project here for any skill or interest, all that we ask is for a collaborative individual who has a passion for our mission.
Advisory Board Sample Responsibilities:
- Committed to CommunityGrows mission, values, and goals.
- Contribute vision, skills, and experience.
- Actively participate in Advisory Board and Committee Meetings and complete assigned tasks.
- Guide CommunityGrows through growth, development, and transition.
- Actively seek out and bring in resources – financial and in-kind.
- Participate in volunteer workdays and CG team projects (as necessary).
- Enhance CommunityGrows’ public image through outreach to media, relevant community stakeholders, and personal networks.
- Attend 10-12 Advisory Board meetings a year.